[ **Product Details** ]
- Curtains : Cotton 100%
- Headings are done in “Double pinch pleat” (also known as “dutch pleating”) to give a neat and simple finish.
**Curtains are sold in set of two (two pieces for one window) when width of curtains are more than 95cm (④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨). But when width is less than 95cm, the curtain is sold in one piece (①②③).**
- Package includes the following: Tie backs with original strings, adjustable curtain hooks (adjustable plus and minus 5cm), and curtain weights are sawn in the hem of the curtains to make the drapes look beautiful and in position.
- All printed fabrics are “UV ray blocking” coated, not to only prevent sunburn of indoor furnitures and skin, but also to avoid the fading of print colors.
- The images/photos of prints are adjusted to the real color tone as possible. But still, depending on the PC and its environmental setting, the display of colors may differ slightly to the original.
If you wish to check the colors, please feel free to contact us to ask for textile samples before purchasing.
- Depending on production, there maybe a lack in stock of textile and we may not be able to comply with your requested order. If in a hurry or have a deadline, please contact us before ordering.
- If you wish to order a size that is not on the list, or you would like to change the curtains from two pieces to one piece, please feel free to contact us.
[ **Please check the following before ordering** ]
- After payment is confirmed, production of custom made curtains will start and it will be shipped off from Japan within 7-10 working days after order is taken. (We are closed on Weekends and National holidays.)
- In principle, we do not accept customer requests for return nor exchange. We are thorough with inspecting our products, but if a defective product is found we will exchange free of charge. Exchange due to defective product will only apply, if you contact us within 7 days arrival of product.
- Since all printed textile of “**MoRi MoRi**” are done one at a time using silk screen technique, there maybe whats called “displacement of print”. Prints are carefully done one by one from Kyoto’s traditional craftsmanship which gives “depth” to the design, something that can’t be done by digital print. Please note that this unique “displacement of print” is not considered as a defect, therefore return and exchange of goods are not accepted.
( Please read note/image “The characteristics of silk-screen print techniques“ before purchasing product. )
- When ordering curtains that is longer than 100cm (per piece), two fabric will be sawn together. Please purchase product on the understanding that pattern match may be difficult depending on the design.
- All printed fabrics are UV ray blocking coated to prevent fading of print color. The coating is not permanent and due to deterioration over time, colors will gradually fade under direct sunlight over a long period of time. To last the colors longer, curtains with lining/shades will be recommended. ( Room-darkening fabric used as lining/shades do not block all light. But it will provide complete privacy and they are perfect for bedrooms. )
- Curtains are dry cleaning only.
- Shipping method for overseas are set as "International e-packet" or "international registered airmail" due to safety reasons. If package is over 2kg, shipping method will be will be "international registered SAL (Surface Air Lifted)". It is possible to choose "EMS (Express Mail Service)" if you wish to receive package fast, but there will be additional shipping cost. So please contact through “Contact designer” before purchasing if you wish to choose "EMS".
[ **Read before purchasing** ]
- Please write down requested curtain size **“width(cm) / length(cm)** where its written "note" at "Secure Chechout" page.
- Check image below on how to measure curtains.
- These curtains are also sold as textiles: https://en.pinkoi.com/product/1hPQsEQ0?category=8