**Padouk & Walnut, Wood Carving Acorn Pendant**
Material: Brass chain (Antique-Copper)
Body: Padouk; Cup of Acorn: Walnut
Size: abt. 30mm (1 inch)
Finished with natural wax
Bright reddish color of Padouk is quite popular among women. It gives the acorn, a warm and gentle impression. The walnut cup of acorn to make a delicate carving.
Antique-copper-colored chain is our recommend.
Detail of delicate carving
[ About customizing ]
Customizing to different types of accessories is also available. Pendant, Brooch, Bracelet, and NETSUKE are the same price, and other accessories need an extra charge.
[ How to Care ]
-Finished with natural wax.
-Wipe with a dried soft cloth for daily care.
-If it is wet with water, wipe off immediately and dry.
-If the surface get too dried, Wipe with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Walnut oil. (If not, vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil or olive oil will be fine.)
-Polish with oil will cause the change of color or texture.
- It is simply finished to enjoy the color of the wood. You can also enjoy the changes in texture as well used with care.
- Each one has individual differences, If you would like to choose one by your self, please contact us. We will show you a photo of our stock.
- Please note that the color might be different from what you see, it depends on the monitor you see.
- We are selling our items at some other sites, shops and events, therefore it might be sold out even it is shown here.
- The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
[About gift box]
We have FREE and CHARGED GIFT BOX.
Shitamachi Lab's tiny wooden sculptures -wooden acorns- are designed and created to be "Art piece to carry around".
Tiny tiny acorns are carved and finished by the artist's hand with arranged Japanese traditional wood lathe techniques and delicate carving techniques. The body and the cup of acorn are strongly connected with the tenon. You can wear them either everyday or special occasions.