Putawan products are made from real lotus leaves from Chiangmai, Thailand. No two leaves are alike: each leaf varies in size, shape and color. Lotus is an important Buddhist symbol which represents purify, holiness, good luck and beauty in Asia. Putawan works of art are all handmade. The art is coated with acrylic resin and gilded with gold dust.
- All of Putawan's products are made from real lotus leaf which makes the product unique in its own way the colors will vary about 10 - 15 percent from each leaf: depends on the leaf observing the color when dyeing.
- Colors can be dye in 11 colors natural, yellow, orange, red, brown, pink, pink purple, blue, green and turquoise.
- Colors that use the dye process will fade in time depends on weather and where it's decorated for fading green and Turquoise will fade the most.
- All the products that are iron can be redesign by unscrewing the back of the lotus and screw back as customize.
- All products that are iron the lotus will make effect with the iron which gives a pattern on the lotus leaves.
Lotus Leaves Wall Art
width 30 cm.
length 30 cm.
Material: Canvas, Real Lotus Leaf