- Prior to cleaning your jewelry, examine it carefully to ensure that all sett
- To clean your jewelry, use either a cleaning solution of mild dish soap & warm water or a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner. Please no other household chemicals!
1. Dip your jewelry in the cleaning solution.
2. Use a soft toothbrush to gently loosen and remove any dirt or surface debris.
3. Buff dry with a soft, lint-free cloth. Alternatively, a hair dryer. <warm or cool setting only> can be effective to dry thoroughly while preventing water spots.
- Place each piece in cloth pouches, small box or individual plastic bags.
- Apply your make-up, perfume &hair spray prior to putting on your jewelry.